The person I care for lives in Sunderland, but I live in another area, can I still receive services from Sunderland Carers Centre

Find your way around:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

Yes, we can offer you services, particularly if you need information and advice about arranging services for the person you care for. Sunderland Local Authority have delegated responsibility to Sunderland Carers Centre, so we would carry out your Carer’s Assessment if you would like one.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0