How do I refer a Young Carer?

Find your way around:
Estimated reading time: < 1 min

A Young Carer can only be referred by a parent or guardian, or a professional person, such as a Social Worker, Health Worker or Teacher and only with the permission of the young person themselves and their parent or guardian. If you are a professional and would like to refer a Young Carer to us, please click here and complete all of the fields on the form.

Was this article helpful?
Dislike 0